- 04 Nov 2022
The Steering Committee of IPACS will meet on 8 November in a virtual format, organised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), to discuss important topics, including:
- the appointment of the new Steering Committee 2023-2024, including a new Chair and new members;
- the review of the IPACS Governance Guidelines;
- activity updates from the four IPACS Task Forces;
- a new initiative, the IPACS Frontline Criminal Justice and Sport Network; and
- IPACS’ Strategic Roadmap for 2023 and 2024.
All official documents related to the meeting can be found here.
The Steering Committee includes representatives from all IPACS key stakeholders, which are governments, Olympic Movement sports organisations and intergovernmental organisations.